Federal Program Office Post-Award/Closeout User Resources
1. Federal Program Office User Manuals
These "How-to" manuals show the step-by-step essentials of using the system. Each manual is in Adobe Acrobat (*.pdf) file format.
Post Award Processing
2. Partial Funding Processing Guidance
The Partial Funding Memo Samples provides sample language for the Partial Funding Memo.
The Partial Funding Process document provides a quick step by step guidance for the Partial Funding Process.
3. ACCS Lines -- Revise Approved and Correct
The Revise Approved Procurement Request or Correct ACCS on Funded Award document provides guidance on making corrections to ACCS Lines after the award has been obligated and accepted.
4. Reminder Notifications for Progress Reports, Financial Reports, and Specific Award Conditions in Grants Online
The Grants Online Notification Chart provides a quick overview of all report notifications (Advance and Delinquent).
5. ASAP TAS/BETC Guide
The ASAP TAS/BETC Training provides specifics on the ASAP TAS/BETC updates.
6. Reduce Funding Processing Guidance
The Reduce Funding Process document provides a quick step by step guidance for the Reduce Funding Process.
7. Award Action Request Guidance
The Award Action Request Guidance corresponds to the latest 2 CFR Part 200 updates.
8. Research Performance Progress Report User Guide
The Research Performance Progress Report User Guide provides guidance for the Research Performance Progress Report.
9. Supplementary Information, Correspondence and Federal Reports User Guide
The Supplementary Information, Correspondence and Federal Reports document provides guidance on how to use these features in Grants Online.