Grants Online User Resources
The Grants Online system provides grant management capabilities throughout the Grants life cycle.
This section includes resources on how to manage applications, competitions and the review process:
- The PRE-AWARD/AWARD page highlights all processes and user manuals for applications that have not been awarded yet.
- A Reviewer uses Grants Online to provide input or review and evaluate applications. This link takes you to the Reviewers Quick Reference Guide.
This section includes resources on how the recipient can accept an award in Grants Online, submit report and how the Federal Program Officer can complete various processes:
- The POST-AWARD/CLOSEOUT page highlights all processes and user manuals for awards that have been accepted by the Grantee.
- The Grantee or Grant Recipient page highlights all processes and user manuals for accepting an award through award reporting and maintenance.
- Grants Management personnel are Federal users that perform various actions throughout the life cycle of an award. This page has user manuals appropriate for this user group.