Office of the Chief Administrative Officer
Cape Point South Africa
The Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (OCAO) provides oversight, technical expertise & critical support services for the stewardship of NOAA's assets & infrastructure. The office is committed to quality, integrity and excellence in the support of our customers and the well-being of our employees.
- Providing executive leadership and direction for the agency.
- Coordinating activities and communications across Line and Staff Offices.
- Managing official correspondence, scheduling, and inter-agency information for the Chief Administrative Officer.
- Establishing and monitoring implementation of Agency and Departmental policies and procedures for administrative functions affecting program processes in NOAA's operating units.
- Coordinating implementation of government-wide, Agency and Departmental management initiatives, and
- Managing the agency's headquarter offices located in Silver Spring, MD