Welcome aboard! As you prepare for your first day with us, commonly known as your Entrance on Duty, please print out and complete the following forms. Bring these with you to New Employee Orientation, along with two acceptable forms of identification.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (Form I-9)
- Declaration for Employment (OF-306)
- Pre-Appointment Certification Statement for Selective Service Registration
- Ethnicity and Race Identification (SF-181)
- Statement of Prior Federal Service (SF-144)
- Life Insurance Election (SF-2817)
- Thrift Savings Plan Election (TSP-1)
- Health Benefits Election (SF-2809)
- Beneficiary Forms (optional)
Employees transferring from another agency
- Copy of your TSP Loan Statement (Note: Until your TSP loan has been transferred to NOAA, you’re required to make payments using a Loan Payment Coupon.)
- Copy of your last Leave and Earnings Statement
Keep in mind that your Benefeds dental and vision benefits won’t transfer over. To let Benefeds know you’ve transferred to another agency, visit their website offsite link or call 877-888-3337.
We’re here to help. Please reach out to the points of contacts listed on your official offer letter.
Next-Generation Strategic Plan
Learn more about NOAA’s goals and objectives.