NOAA monthly climate call: Thursday, December 21
On Thursday, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's November U.S. and global climate analyses, as well as the latest seasonal outlooks for temperature and precipitation through March. In addition, an expert will discuss the record wildfire season in the Western U.S.
Thursday, December 21, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. ET (USA)
- Jake Crouch, climate scientist, NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information-Climate Monitoring Branch
- Tim Brown, director, NOAA Western Regional Climate Center
- Brad Pugh, meteorologist and seasonal forecaster, NOAA Climate Prediction Center-Operational Prediction Branch
Conference Call (slides will accompany call, see below)
- Questions and Answers
1. Dial into the conference call
2. View slidesoffsite link (available approximately 30 minutes before teleconference).
Following the call, an audio file will be posted within 90 minutes to this advisory.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping November 2017:
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments
- U.S. Drought Portal
- NOAA El Niño/La Niña page
- NOAA Climate Portal
- Western Regional Climate Centeroffsite link
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reports