NOAA monthly climate call: September 20
On Thursday, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's U.S. and global climate analyses for August, as well as the latest U.S. seasonal outlooks for temperature, precipitation and drought through December.
Thursday, September 20, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. ET (USA)
- Jake Crouch, climate scientist, NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information-Climate Monitoring Branch
- Anthony Artusa, seasonal forecaster, NOAA Climate Prediction Center
Conference Call (slides will accompany call, see below)
- Questions and Answers
1. Dial into the conference call
- 800-369-1804 U.S./Canada (toll-free)
- 1-212-547-0187 International (toll)
- Passcode: "CLIMATE"
2. View slides (available approximately 30 minutes before teleconference).
Following the call, an audio file will be posted within 90 minutes to this advisory.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping August 2018:
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments
- U.S. Drought Portal
- NOAA El Niño/La Niña page
- NOAA Climate Portal
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reportsoffsite link