On Thursday May 12, NOAA Fisheries will share the findings from the 2021 Status of the Stocks report during a teleconference for media partners. The report provides an annual account of how well fishery management measures are working, and details which stocks are experiencing overfishing, are overfished or have been rebuilt.
Experts will also provide an overview of the status of U.S. fisheries in 2021, and will share new tools for the public to explore fisheries data, including economics impacts, landings totals and species distributions.
- Janet Coit, Assistant Administrator for NOAA Fisheries
- Kelly Denit, Director of NOAA Fisheries' Office of Sustainable Fisheries
- Media teleconference announcing NOAA’s annual Status of the Stocks report for 2021
- Thursday, May 12, 11:00 a.m. ET
- Dial into the conference call:
- 877-918-6313 U.S./Canada (toll-free)
- 1-517-308-9076 International (toll)
- Verbal passcode: FISHERIES