Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) 2010: Support for GLOBE Program Office Activities (1)
- 2018: ELG for Community Resilience to Extreme Weather Events and Environmental Hazards (1)
- 2016: ELG for Community Resilience to Extreme Weather Events and Environmental Hazards (1)
- 2012: Ocean Education Partnership Grants (1)
- 2010: ELG for Informal/Nonformal Education (1)
- 2009: Ocean Education Grants for AZA Aquariums (2)
- 2007: ELG for Formal K-12 Education (1)
In the project entitled "The GLOBE Program 2010: Collaborative Environmental Research at Local to Global Scales", the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research (UCAR) will improve the functionality of the GLOBE Program (www.globe.gov) by providing: (1) new methods, tools, and services to enhance GLOBE Partner and teacher abilities to facilitate inquiry-based learning and student research, (2) initial pilot testing and assessment of student and teacher learning activities and events related to Climate Science research, (3) improvements in GLOBE's technology infrastructure and data systems (e.g. database, social networking, information management) to support collaborations between students, scientists, and teachers, and (4) development of a robust evaluation plan. In addition, the UCAR will continue to provide support to the worldwide GLOBE community, as well as program management and timely communication with program sponsors.