Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) 2012: NOAA Broad Agency Announcement for FY 2012—2013 (1)
- 2017: Cooperative Program for Atmospheric Sciences Education (1)
- 2013: ELG for Building Capacity of Informal and Formal Educators (2)
- 2012: AMS Datastreme Program (1)
- 2010: ELG for Informal/Nonformal Education (1)
- 2009: Ocean Education Grants for AZA Aquariums (1)
- 2007: Program for Professional Development of Educators in Atmospheric and Ocean Sciences (1)
- 2005: Environmental Literacy (2)
Increasing Community Resilience to Weather-Related Events Through Public Education
This project will convene a workshop to develop a framework to support Coastal Ecosystem Learning Centers in delivering coordinated educational programming focused on weather-related events. The workshop will be organized by a collaborative group of aquariums and involve institutions from multiple regions of the United States. It will be held at the Aquarium of the Pacific in the winter or early spring of 2013.