Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) Earth & Sky (1)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS) (1)
- Bishop Museum (2)
- Hampton University (2)
- Maryland Science Center (2)
- National Science Teachers Association (NSTA) (1)
- Science Museum of Minnesota (1)
- Tech Museum of Innovation (2)
- Technical Education Research Centers / TERC (1)
- University of Wisconsin–Madison / Cooperative Institute for Meteorological Satellite Studies (CIMSS) (1)
Earth & Sky NOAA Partnership
Earth & Sky is a short-format science radio series airing daily on more than 1,000 commercial and public radio stations and translators in the U.S. as well as on satellite and Internet radio outlets. The series consists of 90-second programs on a wide variety of topics mostly drawn from environmental sciences, earth sciences and astronomy. NOAA supported the development, broadcast and Internet archiving of 72 programs, covering topics based on NOAA data and research findings.