Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) American Museum of Natural History (1)
- American Meteorological Society (AMS) (1)
- Bishop Museum (1)
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery (1)
- Discovery Cube Orange County (OC) (1)
- Lawrence Hall of Science (1)
- North Carolina Aquarium Society / North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island (1)
- Oregon State University (OSU) / Hatfield Marine Science Center (1)
- Smithsonian Institution / National Zoological Park (1)
- Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts (1)
SOS Ocean-Atmosphere Literacy Partnership
The SOS Ocean-Atmosphere Literacy Partnership is a collaboration among the American Museum of Natural History (AMNH) in New York, NY; Maryland Science Center (MSC) in Baltimore, MD; and Science Museum of Minnesota (SMM) in St. Paul, MN. This collaboration will create two six-minute programs and two 30-minute live presentations for the spherical display systems, including NOAA's Science on a Sphere. The SMM will produce "Ocean-Atmosphere Thermodynamics"; the AMNH will produce, "Tropical Cyclones: Theory, Models, and Observations."