Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) Lawrence Hall of Science (1)
- American Museum of Natural History (1)
- Bishop Museum (1)
- Boonshoft Museum of Discovery (1)
- Institute for Learning Innovation (1)
- North American Association for Environmental Education (NAAEE) (1)
- North Carolina Aquarium Society / North Carolina Aquarium on Roanoke Island (1)
- Oregon State University (OSU) / Hatfield Marine Science Center (1)
- Sciencenter (1)
- Smithsonian Institution / National Zoological Park (1)
- Whitaker Center for Science and the Arts (1)
Linking Evidence to Explanation in Global Science
The University of California, Berkeley's Lawrence Hall of Science (LHS), in partnership with the Bishop Museum in Honolulu, HI, propose to develop and evaluate curriculum-based content modules for spherical display systems. These modules will combine successful research-driven curriculum materials with the compelling nature of a spherical display to engage and inform museum visitors in the process of observing and interpreting patterns of global climate data.