Use the filter menu and interactive map to explore the past competitions offered and grants awarded through the Environmental Literacy Program.
To learn more about project findings and outcomes, view the summaries of our grantees’ summative evaluation reports.
- (-) 2012: NOAA Broad Agency Announcement for FY 2012—2013 (1)
- 2016: ELG for Community Resilience to Extreme Weather Events and Environmental Hazards (1)
- 2013: ELG for Building Capacity of Informal and Formal Educators (2)
- 2012: Ocean Education Partnership Grants (1)
- 2009: Ocean Education Grants for AZA Aquariums (4)
Increasing Community Resilience to Weather-Related Events Through Public Education
This project will convene a workshop to develop a framework to support Coastal Ecosystem Learning Centers in delivering coordinated educational programming focused on weather-related events. The workshop will be organized by a collaborative group of aquariums and involve institutions from multiple regions of the United States. It will be held at the Aquarium of the Pacific in the winter or early spring of 2013.