NOAA monthly climate call: Thursday, July 20
On Thursday, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's June U.S. and global climate analyses, as well as the latest seasonal outlooks for temperature and precipitation through October. In addition, an expert will discuss the drought in the Northern Plains.
Thursday, July 20, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. ET (USA)
- Jake Crouch, climate scientist, NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information-Climate Monitoring Branch
- Laura Edwards, South Dakota state climatologist, South Dakota State University
- Dan Collins meteorologist and seasonal forecaster, NOAA Climate Prediction Center-Operational Prediction Branch
Conference Call (slides will accompany call, see below)
- Questions and Answers
1. Dial into the conference call
2. View slides (available approximately 30 minutes before teleconference).
Following the call, an audio file will be posted within 90 minutes to this advisory.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping June 2017:
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments
- U.S. Drought Portal
- NOAA El Niño/La Niña page
- NOAA Climate Portal
- South Dakota State Climatologistoffsite link
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reportsoffsite link