NOAA monthly climate call scheduled for November 21
On Thursday, November 21, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's U.S. and global climate analyses for October, as well as the latest U.S. seasonal outlooks for temperature, precipitation and drought through February.
In addition, an expert will also provide an update on the California wildfires from October.
Thursday, November 21, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. ET (USA)
- Ahira Sánchez-Lugo, climatologist, NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information
- Nick Nauslar, Ph.D., fire weather forecaster, NOAA/NWS Storm Prediction Center, Norman, OK.
- Stephen Baxter, meteorologist, NOAA Climate Prediction Center
Conference Call (slides will accompany call, see below)
- Questions and answers
1. Dial into the conference call
(800)-779-5797 U.S./Canada (toll-free)
1-517-308-9348 International (toll)
2. View slides at http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/sotc/briefings (available approximately 30 minutes before teleconference).
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping October 2019
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments: https://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov
- NOAA/NWS Storm Prediction Center: https://www.spc.noaa.gov/
- NOAA El Niño/La Niña page: https://www.climate.gov/enso
- NOAA Climate Portal: https://www.climate.gov
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reports: https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/dyk/monthly-releases