NOAA monthly climate call: February 21
On Thursday, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's U.S. and global climate analyses for January, as well as the latest U.S. seasonal outlooks for temperature, precipitation and drought through May.
Thursday, February 21, 11:00 - 11:45 a.m. ET (USA)
- Ahira Sánchez-Lugo, climate scientist, NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information-Climate Monitoring Branch
- Matthew Rosencrans, seasonal forecaster, NOAA Climate Prediction Center
Conference Call (slides will accompany call, see below)
- Questions and Answers
1. Dial into the conference call
- 800-779-8492 U.S./Canada (toll-free)
- 1-630-395-0034 International (toll)
- Passcode: "CLIMATE"
2. View slides (available approximately 30 minutes before teleconference).
Following the call, an audio file will be posted within 90 minutes to this advisory.
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping January 2019:
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments
- U.S. Drought Portal
- NOAA El Niño/La Niña page
- NOAA Climate Portal
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reports