Office of Education Partnerships
The Office of Education manages partnerships that advance NOAA’s mission and draw on the assets of the agency.
The Environmental Literacy Program invests in partnerships with organizations.
- The GLOBE Program
- National Ocean Sciences Bowl
- AMS DataStreme
- Ocean Discovery Institute
- Ocean Foundation (The Ocean Project)
- CoCoRaHS Network
- Coastal Ecosystem Learning Center Network
- Science On a Sphere Users Collaborative Network
NOAA's 'Taking the Pulse of the Planet' Award recognizes outstanding student projects in ocean, coastal, Great Lakes, weather, and climate sciences.
Science Olympiad is an academic competition for students in grades K-12. NOAA has teamed up with Science Olympiad to provide in-depth and up-to-date resources for several events. NOAA employees also assist in supervising events at competitions and offering workshops for coaches.