NOAA is diving into El Niño
Science media briefing webinar followed by questions and answers
Wednesday, March 9, 2016, from 10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. ET
- Steven Fine, chief science advisor, NOAA Research, overview
- William Sweet, oceanographer, NOAA National Ocean Service, coastal flooding
- Sarah Kapnick, physical scientist, NOAA Research, snowpack
- Martin Hoerling, research meteorologist, NOAA Research, drought
- Eric Danner, research ecologist, NOAA Fisheries, salmon in California rivers
Register in advance by clicking on this short link: bit.ly/noaaElNinooffsite link
Once you register, you will receive an email with information needed to access the webinar by computer or by telephone. We recommend using a computer with audio to simplify participation in the question and answer portion for journalists. We strongly recommend registering in advance.
NOAA’s mission is to understand and predict changes in the Earth's environment, from the depths of the ocean to the surface of the sun, and to conserve and manage our coastal and marine resources. Join us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and our other social media channels.