Hurricane experts available for media interviews during Orlando conference
Ken Graham, the newly announced incoming director of NOAA’s National Hurricane Center will be among the experts from NHC who will be available for media interviews during the 40th annual National Hurricane Conference in Orlando, Florida, March 26 to 29.
During the four-day program, NOAA hurricane specialists will join experts from other federal agencies, academia and the emergency management community to conduct and participate in workshops and panel discussions about tropical cyclones.
All conference sessions are open to the media. For a full agenda, including session topics, speakers and schedules, please visit the conference website at offsite linkhttp://www.hurricanemeeting.comoffsite link. Reporters must register for media credentials at http://hurricanemeeting.com/media.offsite link
Availability for one-on-one media interviews with NHC hurricane experts
Mon. to Thu., Mar. 26 to 29, 8:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. EDT
Media must reserve interview blocks by contacting Dennis Feltgen directly at the email or phone numbers above.
- Ken Graham, incoming director, NOAA’s National Hurricane Center
- Michael Brennan, Ph.D., branch chief, NHC hurricane specialist unit
- Daniel Brown, NHC warning coordination meteorologist & senior hurricane specialist
- Robbie Berg, NHC hurricane specialist
- Jamie Rhome, NHC storm surge team leader
Sand Lake/Ruby Lake Room
6001 Destination Parkway
Orlando, Florida 32819