Experts to hold media teleconference on climate conditions for U.S. and globe
On Thursday, July 21, climate and weather experts will discuss key findings from NOAA's June U.S. and global climate analyses, as well as the latest forecast for La Niña and how that may influence temperature and precipitation through October. In addition, an expert will discuss the record-breaking heat across the Southwest in June and the current monsoon season.
• Passcode: "CLIMATE"
- NOAA National Centers for Environmental Information climate reports recapping June 2016:
- NOAA Climate Prediction Center outlooks & assessments: http://www.cpc.ncep.noaa.gov
- U.S. Drought Portal: http://www.drought.gov
- NOAA El Niño page:https://www.climate.gov/enso
- NOAA Climate Portal: http://www.climate.gov
- Arizona State Climate Office: https://azclimate.asu.edu/offsite link
- Upcoming NOAA climate monitoring reports: http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/monitoring-references/dyk/monthly-releases