- 30-Jul, "DOI Sensitive Lands Branch Ensures Gulf Cleanup Does Not Harm Environment, Wildlife"
- 28-Jul, Sixteen Birds Released at Rockefeller State Wildlife Refuge
- 23-Jul, Kemps Ridley Sea Turtle Nest Relocated from Gulf Islands National Seashore
- 18-Jul, Scientists Ask Public to Report Banded Birds to Help Scientific Research
- 16-Jul, State and Federal Biologists Closely Monitoring Oiled Birds on Raccoon Island
- 10-Jul, Local Louisiana Firm Retrofits Hammond Bird Rehabilitation Facility
- 9-Jul, "State and Federal wildlife agencies, other partners, move to safeguard sea turtle nests; FedEx providing transportation to Floridas Space Coast"
- 8-Jul, Protecting Wild Dolphins During the Gulf Oil Spill
- 7-Jul, "Using Sound Science, Fish and Wildlife Service Addresses Urgent Habitat Needs for Birds and Other Wildlife Along the Gulf Coast"
- 4-Jul, "Fort Jackson Bird Rehabilitation Center to be Relocated to More Secure, Fit-For-Purpose Building in Hammond, La."
- 2-Jul, Unified Area Command Continues to Build a Sea Turtle Observer Program for On-Water Oil Clean-up
- 1-Jul, Endangered Sea Turtle Nests to Receive Special Transportation